Starting September 15th 2020, Occupational Health Services will be offering the flu vaccine. Please stop by our offices or the main atrium to get yours today.
Vaccines are available for hospital workers with ID badge: Employees, Physicians, Volunteers, Travelers, and Contractors (who have direct patient care contact).
Participation in the influenza (flu) program is mandatory per California state requirement. We are vaccinating our staff for the safety of our patients. Masks will be required for those not receiving the vaccine during the flu season (November 1 – April 30).
You Can Participate Either By
- Visiting the Atrium 9/15 – 10/16 to get the vaccine. Click here for schedule.
- Providing proof of a vaccination received at an alternate site by either:
- faxing it at 1-650-618-8661 (Please dial complete number)
- sending it by attaching it to an email to email@example.com
- Declining the vaccination by:
- Taking the Health Stream Flu Refusal course. For Healthstream instructions click here.